Gajendra Verma

Gajendra Verma performing Live in Indore on 16th of Feb 2013.

Comments

1. KAMO says:

great work Gajendra ! i love ur voice dude ! keep going….. !

2. Deep Thacker says:

Amazing Gaju da…. Seriously bhai……. pata nai ye logo ne kuch b ROHAN RATHORE ki story bana di…… I still do research on whats the fact behind the original singer of EMPTINESS … And when i hear your songs. It reflects the same taste that i find in EMPTINESS… logo ko jo samjna ho, samje…. I dont care… But i really wanna oppose that guy who have made this wrong story of ROHAN RATHORE.. I wonder why was the need to make this story.. Y cant the original Singer stop that myth… Anyways, I m here just to comment that you really having a blessed voice by god’s grace.. M singer as well.. I m knowing keyboard, and guitar as well.. I dont do shows anyways. :P

But i realize how hard is it to maintain this level of voice as well as to play guitar in a “TUNE”

Keep Rocking always.. \.m./
    Love you bro.. :)

I would love to hear from you on my email id mentioned along wid. Thanks

3. Ankush ojha says:

hello im a big fan of yours please tell me from where can i download emptiness full please

4. Yunus says:

I just love his every song. When he singing in bollywood.

5. vinay says:

I Love You ………….

6. vinay says:

I listen Your Songs Daily…………..

7. jayesh sagathiya mj says:

i luv ur song emptiness tune mere jaana… i’m ur bigest fen this song is my caller tune and also my cell ringtone

8. Rahul Loyal says:

Subrb bro,..u r awasm….lv u

9. Rahul Loyal says:

Suprb bro,..u r awasm….lv u

10. Aman Kumar says:

Hello dear, you are a magicsl singar wid a spectacular VOICE, i dont care about the myth of the shit, Rohan Rathod {IITGian}, I just know that you are better than any other artist, and i wANT TO see you in Bollywood, very soon.Make it sure………………………………………………………………… Love you Hero…

Aman Kumar
    Bodhgaya, Bihar

11. bhaiya its awesome me n my all frnds are big fan of you. we all loves u plz jaldi se koi naya video upload karo yr we r wtng for dat

12. I Like Your Voice Gaju..
    N I Also Like Your Sun Mere Songs..

13. I don’t haB any WorDs daT cuD define woT i FeeL bout u…!! ua Very TaLented bro n cuTe beHaviour…lup it…!!
    m da grt of the greatest fan of u…!!
    ua my iDoL…even everytime i keep on sharing ua songs n oll..i haven’t miss ua single song..!!
    I know its impossible for u to contact me but i ll try ma best to contact u bro..!! i promise ll sure cum ua home someday..!!
    Luv u Bro…!! Luv u so much…